View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
How I'd like to see picks 1-7 go 
Pro Bowl Player

Post How I'd like to see picks 1-7 go
1. Cleveland - They take the RB Barkley like many sites have them doing. Don't care who they draft they will be a bust as they have to go to Cleveland.

2. Giants - have to fix the QB situation and take Rosen or Darnold depending on who they rank higher.

3. Colts - Big stretch here, but they finally realize they need to protect Luck and take either Nelson, McGlitchey or the OT from Texas (personally don't like him as much as the other two, but some site do)

4. Browns - They see Fitzpatrick as next Jalen Ramsey and jump all over him here

5. Denver - Again they have to fix the QB situation and take Darnold (or Rosen)

6. Jets - Again teams go overboard for QBs, so they jump on Allen, Jackson or Mayfield who they think they must have.

7. Bucks - Biggest stretch of all here, so I'll give it two ways to go. First I've seen some expert have them go with Guice from LSU here (granted Chubb wasn't on the board on those drafts) so maybe they go that route or take the best OL on the board, or maybe they rank Keys as the best edge rusher and take him (I guess that's three ways they don't take Chubb).

8. Bears - the football gods have smiles upon us and Chubb has made it #8 and that's our pick.

I know it's not likely but as the great philosopher Lloyd Christmas once said "So you're saying there's a chance."

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:29 pm
Carlos Danger

Post Re: How I'd like to see picks 1-7 go
What Ark said!!!

You also have to remember that if the QBs are that hot .... you'll see trade ups into the area where teams think they have to go to land them. I'm not sure that the Bears are high enough to get the lucrative offer, but I do think that the more QB off the board in the first 7 picks, the better.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:17 pm
All Pro Performer

wulfy wrote:
What Ark said!!!

You also have to remember that if the QBs are that hot .... you'll see trade ups into the area where teams think they have to go to land them. I'm not sure that the Bears are high enough to get the lucrative offer, but I do think that the more QB off the board in the first 7 picks, the better.

who knows...last year the Bills at #10 traded down to 27 and got an additional 3rd and a #1 this year. It's possible...

Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:28 pm
Veteran Starter

I see

1 Cleveland- Rosen- this administration isn't tied to Kizer and will have no qualms about rebooting the position

2. Giants- Barkley- I think they made a bold statement in favor of Eli and think he can go a few more years. They will look to QB early second for development rather than immediate starting

3. Colts trade to Jets- Darnold- Jets sense someone else moving up to grab possibly the top QB in the draft and offer the best trade scenario

4. Cleveland trade to Cardinals- Allen- Cleveland was hoping for Barkley to still be there. They are willing to move with him gone and Cardinals sense Allen won't last past 5

5. Denver- Fitzpartrick- they never intended to draft a QB knowing their offensive window is now. They trade for a veteran QB. They then shore up their greatest (but aging) area of strength

6. Colts- Nelson- they learned their lesson in not protecting Luck and take the all world player who makes the entire line better

7. Buccaneers- Giuce- Honestly, I don't see how they don't take Chubb but I'm trying to get him to the Bear

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]