View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Vikings!... 
Veteran Backup

Post Re: Vikings!...
All I kept thinking on the last play of the game was CHRIS MUTHERFUCKIN CONTE!!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:59 am
Franchise Player

So, does Bortles still suck? Just checking...

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:11 am
All Pro Performer

RichH55 wrote:
cblaz11 wrote:
Tell me you guys saw Campbell and another Jags defender post game calling out Jarelle Casey for talking trash about Bortles?? Priceless..

So the Defense had to do Bortles job there too?

Hey Gib Jr...we get it...you hate Bortles.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:02 pm
Terrible Person

thanks, Wanne

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:04 pm
Hall of Fame

Wanne wrote:
RichH55 wrote:
cblaz11 wrote:
Tell me you guys saw Campbell and another Jags defender post game calling out Jarelle Casey for talking trash about Bortles?? Priceless..

So the Defense had to do Bortles job there too?

Hey Gib Jr...we get it...you hate Bortles.

Ouch. Maybe we build up to such insults? Like first you insult my mother, then call me a pedophile....and only then go Nuclear ?

Thanks

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:04 pm
Veteran Backup

RichH55 wrote:

Ouch. Maybe we build up to such insults? Like first you insult my mother, then call me a pedophile....and only then go Nuclear ?

Thanks

I can see Rich's defense now, "I didn't molest those children. I made love to them!"

What an asshole.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:10 pm
Veteran Starter

LOL...

Have I missed good Bortels dialogue? He does suck BTW..He terrible to be honest. Yesterday was one of his best games ever and he was still just ok.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:32 pm
Rookie

BigDaddy wrote:
All I kept thinking on the last play of the game was CHRIS MUTHERFUCKIN CONTE!!!!!!!!!

The final play pissed me off. Not the missed tackle, which obviously should have been made. But how the defender clearly pulled up before making the hit. I rewatched that play a dozen times immediately after it happened. The defender lays up because he's trying not to get a penalty for hitting a defenseless receiver. It's clear as day. That's one of those penalties that I've never been a fan of and here it is impacting a game. The player clearly lays up because he's been taught not to hit a receiver who's in the air catching a ball. If that rule didn't exist, the DB would have leveled the WR before he hit the turf. I hate that "defenseless player" rule more than any rule in the NFL.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:37 am
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame

Cartman wrote:
BigDaddy wrote:

The final play pissed me off. Not the missed tackle, which obviously should have been made. But how the defender clearly pulled up before making the hit. I rewatched that play a dozen times immediately after it happened. The defender lays up because he's trying not to get a penalty for hitting a defenseless receiver. It's clear as day. That's one of those penalties that I've never been a fan of and here it is impacting a game. The player clearly lays up because he's been taught not to hit a receiver who's in the air catching a ball. If that rule didn't exist, the DB would have leveled the WR before he hit the turf. I hate that "defenseless player" rule more than any rule in the NFL.

Oh, to me it looked like the guy did about five shots of tequila in the huddle and was seeing double. lol

RichH55 wrote:

Thanks

Oh, oh. Can I do that? I want to do that.

Your mother was a hamster you fucking Trestman you.

:D

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:23 am
Veteran Starter

Did someone say .... Vikings???

Enjoy! For those listening to the lyrics, it's a pisstake about ABBA, who made a huge pile of money then started fighting and broke up.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next