View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Vikings!... 
All Pro Performer

Post Vikings!...
craziest ending I've seen in a while...thought they blew it with crappy clock management at the end. Holy crap!!!!!

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:24 pm
Terrible Person

Post Re: Vikings!...
Wanne wrote:
craziest ending I've seen in a while...thought they blew it with crappy clock management at the end. Holy crap!!!!!

Marcus Willams…moron

fucking hate the Pats…this W/E set up well for them

up n down Bortles played a great game today, but hard to believe he'll play well enough next week

don't give the NFC teams much chance esp against the Pats

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:28 pm
All Pro Performer

Saints should release #43 in the locker room and give him a bus ticket home.

Whole team rallies back, and that guy just blows it for everyone. Ugh.

And, Jags over the Pats. I’m calling it now.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:36 pm
Hall of Fame

Burl wrote:
Saints should release #43 in the locker room and give him a bus ticket home.

Whole team rallies back, and that guy just blows it for everyone. Ugh.

And, Jags over the Pats. I’m calling it now.

Don't think so. The refs won't allow it. It's absolutely disgusting the calls that they (and Green Bay) get. Today, they reversed themselves on an illegal procedure call that was obviously illegal procedure. Then they called Decker on a phantom offensive pass interference on a critical third down. Then a BS illegal contact penalty. Gets sickening. Not that it made much of a difference though

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:53 pm
Terrible Person

amen, Yogi…i turned off the Titans / Pats game when the refs called Decker for a penalty early in the game…

and the Pats seldom get called for holding

tough sport to officiate bc there are infractions on every play, but they seem to get more than their share of calls bc of who they are…preferential treatment: sort of the American Way, i guess ;)

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:05 pm
Hall of Fame

There was a critical third down in the Titans game?

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:20 pm
Pro Bowl Player

I think the Jags have big mo' on their side, with a D that will make life difficult for Brady and hopefully having Fournette at full strength. Don't forget how much the Pats D sucked at the beginning of the season.

We talk about the ending for the Viqueen game but how sick was it for Roethlisberger to make not one but two long TD throws at 4th and long? Incredible. I have to wonder if that was his last game, as he gave it his all and they came up short. You could tell his running is severely limited. That backwards pass for their final TD was another incredible play. I kept hollering at the TV for an illegal pass but dagnabbit if it wasn't a backwards pass. Wow.

Iggles-Viqueens is an interesting matchup, both teams having great D's and relying on backup QB's. I don't believe the Iggles D will make as many mistakes as the Saints did. It could come down to a Viqueen O not used to playing outdoors coming up short, although the extended forecast looks rather benign for game day (upper 40's). Will Foles outduel Keenum? Must-see NFL for a chance at the big dance.

Bears note: The beloved played 5 of the 6 NFC playoff teams, playing all of them tough except for Philly who still had Wentz. Maybe they can have a Rams-like resurgence in 2018 (said wishing meathead fan), as the arrow looks to be pointing up.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:31 am
All Pro Performer

I'm in on a Vikings/Jag's superbowl. I don't need the same old, same old, Pats in there (although, it might be their last hooray with both Coordinators leaving and the internal stuff going on).

I gotta say, I like Zimmer and his coaching staff. Always wanted Zim to be our guy while at Cincy. Would have been a heck of a hire for us. Also, the Jag's just have that feel. I think Philly will finally get hit in this game with Foles is not Wentz. It's a shame that Wentz went down because that team was rolling.

As for the Williams kid, perfect example of what to show young players how not to tackle. Not only because of his head down but more because players just don't know how to wrap up anymore. They go for the kill shot rather than actually tackling the guy and bringing him down. Player safety should start with that highlight.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:13 am
Veteran Starter

Tell me you guys saw Campbell and another Jags defender post game calling out Jarelle Casey for talking trash about Bortles?? Priceless..

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:23 am
Hall of Fame

cblaz11 wrote:
Tell me you guys saw Campbell and another Jags defender post game calling out Jarelle Casey for talking trash about Bortles?? Priceless..

So the Defense had to do Bortles job there too?

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next